Reduce Downtime with a Maintenance Stand
Ease of Maintenance
- The stand allows the grapple to be in the upright position for testing, removal and replacement of tines.
- Having a spare grapple on standby allows you to have replacement equipment for scheduled maintenance and emergency repairs.
Reduce Stress, Improve Performance
- Having a spare grapple on the maintenance stand allows maintenance crews to properly service the equipment without the stress and rush of downtime. This will improve your maintenance program, ensure work is done properly, as well as lower workers stress.
- Having a spare grapple on hand means you have spare parts readily available for your other grapples and reduces downtime.
- Bateman custom configures the maintenance stand for your equipment.